Date: Mon 20 August 18
Join us this summer for a week of drama training and activities culminating in a performance on stage at the historic Y Theatre! Work with an industry professional with over 20 years’ experience as a professional actor, director, producer and casting director. £125 per place
Monday 20th – Friday 24th August: 10am – 4pm
Friday 24th August: 7pm performance
£125 per place
Over the course of the week you will:
- Learn how to improve your key acting skills as you develop vocal and physical techniques.
- Experience what would happen at a professional audition.
- Find out how to approach drama school applications.
- Discover the difference between acting for stage or screen.
- Grow in confidence.
- Make friends with like-minded performers.
- Work on character development.
- Perform onstage to an audience at 7pm on Friday 17th August.
- HAVE FUN!
Book quickly to secure a place!